Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Craft Fair THIS WEEKEND!!!

Yes, you heard me right!!! We are having our first annual Charleston Scrapbooking Craft Fair this weekend and trust me you are not going to want to miss it!! It will start this Friday, April 15th and run until Sunday, April 17th. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!! (Haha, I have been wanting to say that and this was the perfect time.) We will have a plethora of artists/vendors selling everything from sewing/fabric items to jewelry to ceramics to, of course, scrapbooking items!!! There is no fee to shop, so please stop by and check out all the fun we are going to be having!!! I hope to see you there (I will be there with bells on.......will you?)


The vendors are already starting to set up. Here is an example of what is waiting for you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment