Monday, May 9, 2011

Charleston Scrapbooking closing, and The Mom's new adventure opens another door.

It's bitter sweet, this transition to a new enterprise. I'll share the business plan with you all as soon as the location is set. A couple of things are for sure. Time with my husband will come first. I won't be open 7 days a week, like we are now. We'll stock new and exciting product that we will show you how to use. As well as staples such as card stock and adhesive. Our Design Team will continue to bring outside the box uses for traditional and unusual products. We'll be going to CHA to make sure we don't miss anything and we'll bring back the goods! Be sure to follow the blog for more info as it's ready.

In following my new philosophy, we were closed on Mother's Day yesterday. We're back at the Store today and have tons of deals waiting for you. Products from 25%-75% off, fixtures for creative supply storage in your craft space, tools, and supplies at yard sale prices, and more.

Just a little update--I should hear today or tomorrow about my first choice for location of the new playhouse. We have already ordered the product for our first class at the show "off" room. The Dream Team is cooking up more awesome classes and designs for you. And The Mom has a special surprise class you'll LOVE! Stay connected on-line or come see me and we'll chat. ;)

1 comment: